We provide designing and printing services that include but not limited to the following:
- BUSINESS CARDS
- LOGOS/PRODUCT BRANDING
- T-SHIRTS & BAGS
- BOOK COVERS AND ILLUSTRATIONS
- CONCEPT DESIGN
- BUSINESS NEEDS (LETTERHEADS, ENVELOPES, ETC...)
- PERSONALIZED ARTWORK
In order for a design to be created or recreated, there are some things from the customer/client that must have conveyed or "thought out" concerning their desired finished product. Listed are a few questions that will help you to solidify your ideas and focus your thoughts into what your vision will be for us at Blessed Graphix to create.
Everything doesn't have to be 100% solid but if you can at least get within the 90% range, we can make your dream come true with fewer misunderstandings or guesses during production of the project desired.
You can use a separate sheet of paper or copy/paste into an email to write your answers down.
1. What are your product/services you want advertised?
2. What is your target audience?
3. Do you have a mission/vision/business statement fully prepared for audience?
4. Do you have photos or images available for display?
5. Do you have a template or design you've already seen that you want your product to compete or look better than?
6. Do you have a color scheme you desire?
7. Are you going to use "merchant tools" for making sales online?
8. Do you already have a webpage "host" that will hold your website for the internet?
9. How long does it take for you to normally answer e-mail if designer has questions or comments during creation of website?
10. How long would you expect from beginning to end when your project would be finished and displayed?
Creativity is a must in this fast paced world of graphics and web-based design. Why not make sure your vision is brought to life with the same care and attention to detail that you yourself would want.
Well designed visual imagery of your business is a tool used to present your product and/or services for customers local and beyond.